Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I’ve flown the coop



Just a quick note to inform you that I’ve flown the coop today and am guest posting for KLZ over at Taming Insanity, who is currently busy, busy, busy what with a toddler, and a husband, and a job, and a baby on the way, and fish that keep dying.  I’m writing about what happens in a couple when one person wants a baby and the other doesn’t (a part from a lot of yelling and name calling). 

So go check me out over there and check out Taming Insanity, one of my fave blogs, cause that’s what I fruitlessly try to do every day… tame insanity.

2 comments:

  1. I think I figured out why the fish kept dying but...it kind of doesn't matter because he's still dead.

    Thanks again for helping me out - I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for having me!

    ReplyDelete