Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Go the F@#k to sleep


I found out about this book thanks to this awesome blog and I have to tell ya, I’m definitely going to buy it. Apart from all the hype that it’s received from a rogue pdf copy that has been making the rounds of the ether (incidentally, I still haven’t managed to get my hands on it, now what does that tell you about my techiness or total lack thereof) and the insanity of its rise in amazon’s bestseller lists before it’s actually available for sale, have you looked at the title? 
I mean really, I’ve been screaming that same sentence in my head nightly for nigh on four years now, and finally, finally someone’s said it out loud. How liberating is that?

4 comments:

  1. by the way. No. You don't need a full time job. You just need to look frazzled at the end of the day...:-)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @I'm So Fancy Hell, I can look frazzled by noon if necessary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great seeing you at lunch yesterday! Have fun with the girls tonight and we'll plan another girls night in Saluzzo this summer!
    ~Jessica

    ReplyDelete