Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Best Posts of the Worst Year Ever

2010 is almost over, can we all shout out in glee together?! Honestly, we had a pretty crappy year, but sometimes good things come out of bad situations. I learned some pretty valuable lessons, I reevaluated my priorities, I think I’m a better person and hey, it led me to this blog. Today going through my usual blog reads I stumbled upon a year in review post by one of my favorite bloggers, Scary Mommy and then when I saw Theta Mom had done one too I figured I’d join the bandwagon. Writing this post forced me to go back and read through this year with all the good, the bad and the ugly… and I realized that though it remains “the worst year ever”, we still managed to have fun, to grow, to love and to laugh, so what more can I ask for, really?
I don’t know if these are the “best” posts I’ve written (that’s subjective after all), but I believe they represent me and this blog, so if you’re inclined to go read them, have fun. In any case, I wish you all a fantabulous 2011, full of love, happiness, health and laughter.
July: Make no Plans ; Appreciating the small things in life ; Oh, the drama
 

May and June – I was M.I.A. so no posts to speak of, which is why I put two extra ones from July

4 comments:

  1. Wishing you a fantabulous 2011, with all good things to make up for 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Though your last year i.e 2010 was not at all good,But I wish that this new year you will get what all that you want in your life.Happy New year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. what a year... I wish you the best in 2011

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Scary Mommy - Thanks Jill, Happy New Year to you too!
    @Discount Kitchen - Thank you, Happy New Year to you too and thanks for stopping by!
    @Stephanie - sounds like you had a pretty crazy year too!

    ReplyDelete